Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I'm leaving . . . on a bus trip

I'm halfway through my bus trip. Well, more than half-way. I’m currently sitting in Chicago waiting for my second bus to leave to take me to Indianapolis for GenCon. It should be fun. I'm a little nervous and I just ran out of water so I'm thirsty. Grrr. If I would have known we were going to be sitting here this long I would have gone over to the Dunkin’ Donuts and gotten something to drink.

Anyway, the time passes faster with movies on the computer, I just hope I don't run out of battery power before I finish Guardians of the Galaxy. Oh my god I love Yantu.

Today has gone okay, it has been a bit rough. I prefer my own personal space and being on a crowded bus isn't exactly relaxing. I had to take an anxiety pill earlier; I would take another one now except I'm out of water and I don't think I could take it without water. I'm looking forward to this weekend and I'm nervous about it. I hope everything goes well.

No comments: