Monday, August 10, 2015

New Job

I started my new job today. It is I, the girl who now works at a craft store. I may as well say goodbye to any money that I make because it will be eaten up by more craft supplies. As things tend to do, everything hits at once! There is a catalog I need to finish (as soon as I get the edits). Covers I need to work on and at least two books that need my attention. I'm trying to remember that I can do this. I just need to take a deep breath and remember that I can do this. I also need to get the creativity flowing so I can make some more items for the craft fair this weekend. Yikes on bikes!

And so, instead of doing any of that, I shall watch Adventure Time for a little while and veg out after my long five hours (I know, I know long whatever) of work.

For your viewing pleasure, new listings in the Etsy store.




No comments: