Tuesday, August 25, 2015

In Progress

I know it has been a few weeks. I've been busy.

My new job is going well. My scheduling manager is a bit intimidating to me. I need to stand up to her soon, while I am in the job early, so that it doesn't become a problem later. But aside from that, the job is going well. I like what I'm doing, I'm pretty confident in my skills and I see a lot of neat thing.

I went to a craft fair a few weeks ago, only sold three things, but it was still good to see people. Many of them commented on how unique my pieces were and how imaginative and creative I was. It was good to hear that.

I've been working on mindfulness. I purchased a special issue of Flow that is about beginning mindfulness and I want to see if there are any classes available nearby. According to research at Harvard University mindfulness can help reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. I think it could possibly help me as well.

In the meantime, I've been trying to create. I made a scene of a gummy bear sailing, but I don't think it turned out well. I'm going back to coral reefs for a while and little animal figurines. I also made some bears in a bottle.

Here are works in progress.

Bears in a Bottle

Coral in progress


No comments: