Friday, January 17, 2014

a blizard you say

Well now that is very interesting as it is not currently snowing. Still, my son will be very happy to come home early today.

This week has been used for sleeping for the most part as well as some minimal crafting. I am nearly finished with Mr. Fox.

                

The pattern is from Sublime Stitching. As per usual, I've been working on it for quite some time. (Maybe I should just start using that as an abbreviation or QST). I have ripped this out twice, but it finally looks right. I wanted the fur to look as real as possible so I layered colors next to each other with long stitches. Now, on to the corduroy suit jacket and the chenille shirt!


1 comment:

melissa said...

oh i love that fox so so much!!

and it was a "ground blizzard!" that's my new favorite winter weather term i've learned this year :)