Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Well, I've been painting a lot

If you are wondering why I haven't been blogging. I've been doing a lot of painting. I'm concerned that this is a hypo-manic state, but the painting feels so good that I just can’t stop making new art pieces.

There have been ups and downs lately. Up days, down days, up and down in the same day. Frustrating. All I want to do is sleep and paint. Paint and sleep. Snuggle with kitties. But I know that is not all that I can do. I need to work, do actual work. Work on books, go to my job. The job situation is getting better, I'm not panicking quite so much before I go in. An unnerving development was a doctor appointment that got canceled (the doctor was sick). And it has been rescheduled for a month away. I'm hoping that I can last that long. I feel like missing that appointment has sent me in to an unsteady slide. But, I can get over it. I keep telling myself. I can get over it. I can get through it. Everything that is being thrown at me can be overcome.

So, here are some paintings.


A Cat's Purr

A Cat's Purr

Finding a window

No comments: