Monday, June 29, 2015

Another Monday

Today is another Monday. I am feeling indifferent. Nothing interests me. I have so many things I would like to do, yet I am paralyzed by too many choices. I want to work with clay, but I'm not sure what I want to make. I want to make jewelry, yet I have no ideas as to what type of piece to make. I would like to draw, but each thing I draw makes me disappointed in my skills. I tried playing with LEGOs with my son, but even that had no appeal. I of course played with him, tickled, giggled, I do all of the things I normally do as a mom. 

My LM is off at his grandparents now, and I am alone in the house. Over the last few days I have done some simple paintings, a few drawings, I've read quite a bit. From Scythia to Camelot. It is a very fascinating book. 

So, for the rest of the day I will watch Star Trek: TNG, print out the latest information I have received from my work. Clean house, and look forward to my husband coming home. Maybe I'll exercise. And of course, mess with the cats.


Picture of the day:


No comments: