Monday, January 28, 2008

Superman


armwarmer_1.JPG
Originally uploaded by delirium_child

After I started knitting these armwarmers I realized they looked like Superman colors! The yarn is Cascade Pima Tencel and it is incredibly soft. It is a dream with which to knit. I found the pattern on Ravelry, these are the Twisted Maiden Fingerless Gloves by Anushka Tay http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/twisted-maiden-fingerless-gloves

The pattern is very simple, though I am afraid these may end up being too small for my niece. I'm going to finish one, put it on some scrap yarn and have her try it on before I bind it off and start the second one.

My square for the scarf is coming along, I've started it a few times with a few different yarns and I need to get going if I want to use the one I've decided on.

C's scarf is coming along well, I finished the first chart and have started the second. All in all, the knitting is going well.

No comments: